Friday, February 11, 2011

Changes

It's been a busy few weeks and now we're nearly done. Today I'm posting some photos of the house before construction, mid-construction and as it looks now (or as of Wednesday).

To continue on the satisfaction of renovation, I should add that perhaps I find renovating particularly satisfying because I'm not very initially creative. It's a poor phrase to say that I'm not good at creating from scratch, especially in contrast to both my brother and sister. They are likely to create a recipe, whereas I tweek one. Lilly has probably done a painting and John a screenprint and I've just chosen a nice print. Luke has made some furniture that we've planned out together, but only after being inspired from magazine photos. I am not going to come up with a new and revolutionary look, but I love improving what's already there.

So here are some of our improvements to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment